Jacket Raw 3.0 represents the absolute best in cross country skiing jacket technology from Dæhlie. It has a multifunctional, hybrid design consisting of a cross-country skiing jacket with a removable vest on the inside that can be used separately.
1. It is made from 3-layer softshell material with a wind and water-resistant c_change membrane that provides excellent breathability, while ensuring optimal temperature regulation. The membrane has been developed in cooperation with Schoeller®.
2. Bionic Finish Eco® delivers additional durability and weather resistance.
3. The top of the back and parts of the cuff consist of a soft, insulating wool stretch material that breathes well.
4. Form-fit sleeves.
5. Adjustment straps at the base ensures an outstanding fit.
6. Integrated reflective details increased visibility.
7. A protective placket over the zipper in the front has small magnets that hold it in place, giving an incredibly smooth finish.
8. The removable vest features an insulating material from Thermore® in the front.